On September, 25, AmCham's Tax Committee will meet Ministry of Finance in order to discuss on Tax and Customs Policy 2021 presented by Ministry of Finance for public consultations.
Among the proposals presented were the following:
- Introduction of a new VAT application regime for agricultural producers
- Regulation of excise quotas for 3 years;
- Inclusion of the road tax in the quota of excise duty on petroleum products;
- Review of the tax and social regime of lawyers;
- Implement a mechanism for subsidizing packaging collection and recycling companies to exclude payments for pollutant emissions and tax on discharges of pollutants.
To address questions on this topic, please contact Veronica Sireteanu, Policy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.