AmCham Moldova Green Transition Committee meeting was a dynamic exchange of insights and strategies for a sustainable future.
Chaired by Marcela Lefter, the Committee's Chair, the session featured valuable contributions from committee members, State Secretary Carolina Novac from the Ministry of Energy, and Alexandru Cosovan, Senior Banker at EBRD.
Discussions centered on:
- the current regulatory framework in the energy sector;
- the Ministry of Energy's ongoing initiatives and forward-looking vision;
- the need for fiscal and customs incentives in the renewables sector;
- intricacies in organizing high-capacity auctions;
- challenges in accessing green project financing, etc.
Similarly, colleagues from PwC Romania analyzed and discussed some aspects of the National Hydrogen Strategy in Romania.
Exciting strides are being made toward a more sustainable and eco-friendly future.