FOR AMCHAM MEMBERS ONLY:
The PROGRAM OF BOARD MEMBERS' PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT is organized by AmCham Moldova and the Ukrainian Corporate Governance Professional Association (CGPA), in partnership with the Center for International Private Enterprise.
It is designed for MEMBERS OF THE SUPERVISORY BOARDS, who plan to increase their knowledge in the field of corporate governance; BUSINESS OWNERS, who want to create a board of directors and get new growth opportunities; TOP-MANAGERS, who wish to increase their contribution to the company's development and reach a new level of professional development, start working at a strategic level and ALL those who are interested in the CG issues, who want to prepare themselves for work in the Boards.
The targeted audience is Moldova's business community and Ukrainian companies that have temporarily relocated to Moldova due to war and will consist of four online modules during four following weeks.
The main topics planned to be covered during the Program are:
- Introduction to corporate governance. Board of the Company: role and competence;
- Composition of the Board;
- Company strategy. The role of the Board in its development and implementation;
- Interaction of the company with investors. Development and implementation of a business financing strategy;
- Managing the issue of succession planning as a task for the Board. Activities of the Board Nomination Committee;
- Evaluation of the Board's performance. Activities of the Board's Corporate Governance Committee.
The Program is FREE of CHARGE and will be held in Russian.
The participants attending the Course on Independent Directors will receive certificates for graduation. The credits from the course could be used if an attendee decides to graduate from the dedicated course at Ukrainian Corporate Governance Professional Association.
Should you be interested in joining the Program, don't hesitate to contact Veronica Sireteanu, Deputy Director for Advocacy and Business Development, at email@example.com.