AmCham Moldova is launching the second edition of the Program for Board Members Professional Development.
It is designed for:
➡️MEMBERS OF THE SUPERVISORY BOARDS, who plan to increase their knowledge in the field of corporate governance;
➡️BUSINESS OWNERS, who want to create a board of directors and get new growth opportunities;
➡️TOP MANAGERS, who wish to increase their contribution to the company's development and reach a new level of professional development, start working at a strategic level;
➡️ALL those interested in Corporate Governance issues and want to prepare themselves for work on the Boards.
It will consist of four online modules, and the first one is planned for May 17 (16:00-19:00).
The Program is organized by AmCham Moldova and the Ukrainian Corporate Governance Professional Association (CGPA), in partnership with the Center for International Private Enterprise.
*For AmCham members only.
The Second Module of the Program, is on Company Strategy. The role of the Board in its development and implementation, with Timur Bairov, Chairman of the Kazakh division of Bitfury Group, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Bridge Group, and member of the Board of Directors of Center for International Programs JSC.
The Second Module will focus on:
• Decisions on the company's strategy and control over their implementation;
• Effective procedures for the development and adoption of strategic
decisions by the Board;
• Strategy implementation risks and the Board's control over them.
And, the practical exercise:
• What are the procedures for making strategic decisions?
• What information should the Board members receive?
• What questions should be asked to top management?
The main topics that are planned to be covered during the overall Course are:
- Introduction to corporate governance;
- Effective Board: organization of work;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the Board;
- Activities of the Corporate Governance Committee;
- Company strategy;
- The role of the Board in its development and implementation;
- Company interaction with investors;
- Development and implementation of business financing strategy;
- Solving the continuity problem in company management (succession planning) is the Board's task;
- Activities of the Nomination Committee;
- Information and analytical support of the Board;
- The role and functions of the Board in evaluating the company's performance;
- Activities of the Audit Committee of the Board;
- Approaches the Board's solution to the problem of determining the payment system of the company's top management;
- Activities of the Remuneration Board Committee; The future of companies in the light of ESG:
- What to prepare for Supervisory Boards / Boards of Directors;
- and other exciting and vital information.
The participants who attend the entire Course on Independent Directors will receive certificates for graduation.
The discussions will be held in Russian.
Should you be interested in joining the Course, don't hesitate to register here. Connection details will be sent before the event.